Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pink top & Leather Take 1

Hey Everyone, I hope your week is going well! Today is my Friday whoo hoo, I have the next 5 days off as tomorrow is my Birthday! I have a few fun things planned over the next few days, so I will keep you posted.

As for my outfit, I kind of re-discovered this pink top and decided to style it two ways with leather (look), todays look is leather look pants and some cut out heels :)









Top - Bought in France
Pants - H & M
Heels - Hannahs
 

2 comments:

  1. Las gafas te caen muy bien...un saludo desde Murcia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy g'day in advance
    U look chic.. Nice shoes
    Last two days to enter Zarop Summer Dress Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/06/giveaway.html
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx