Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In Brief 2

Hi Lovelies, Hope your week is going well. Only two more working days to go whoo hoo! Im starting a new shift at work next week....should be interesting. Anywho on to my photos, I bring to you some more random snaps from our holiday, James and I, the food we ate and possible the most gorgeous airport view!!



James and I by the Lake


Airport View - Stunning!


Thai for Dinner - heart shaped ric, so cute!


James Thai looked rather good too


Yummy pork Belly


A 500g steak, James didnt think I'd be able to eat it - I did!


Sneaking Kisses hehe

See you tomorrow, happy hump day Lovelies! xxx








3 comments:

  1. I've just been scrolling down and it looks like you two have been on a super fun adventure! Loving all the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That food all looks incredible & the heart shaped rice is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx