Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Ice Bar

Hi Lovelies, while we were in Queenstown we checked out one of the two Ice Bars in the town. This one was sitting at a cool -6 we donned gloves and jackets and sipped on cocktails from ice glasses - pretty fun! Everything was made of ice, the fireplace, seats, glasses, even the lights!




My new friend


Chilling haha!


The lights turned different colours


Peace haha


James and I


Some of the ice statues


Fireplace


We went to another bar afterwards and goofed around....


Met another bear!


End of the night awwww

Hope you all have had a great weekend, happy Sunday Lovelies xxx







2 comments:

  1. God that must have been cold!!!

    Didn't go today, sorry totally forgot to txt! Scott had today off too (first time we've had the same day off in about a month) so we had a pretty lazy day. When do you start working Sundays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go there. Very cool! Xoxo! Check out the latest giveaway on our blog!FASHIONISTAS CLICK HERE......

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx